The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatment therapy is rising and gaining popularity due to the holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s defense mechanisms.
Creating a strong defense mechanisms is crucial for the body to acknowledge and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from your areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity increases your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is actually a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb in the spirit”. It absolutely was a really rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient some time and Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For over 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil has become probably the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated as among the superior herbs in the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance towards the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without any unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance of the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has shown that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and it has possible therapeutic potential as being a health supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms like Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent research studies to be potent medicine to improve and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds within them including polysaccharides which increase the activity from the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which can be vital to eliminate foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published in the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that Cistanche Extract clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as a dietary supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the action of antibodies
* improves the body’s potential to deal with stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a normal, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Suggestions to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the highest quality extract and has most scientific evaluations
* choose individuals with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and better absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* search for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Hericium Erinaceus Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of reishi lies in the polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations are available, such as extracts, dietary supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.